Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Phases

It's that time of year again.  You know the time where one of the children is about to make a change.  My little girl has come from this cute little stage of saying things like "Yeah, that's right." and melting Kyle's heart.
 To Senior...and when you get to be a senior, then you get to graduate.
 
(Sigh), I can't believe it is that time.  We have a lot of graduation plans to get together.  We are going to do it over spring break next week.  So what are Kayla's plans?  To go to dog training school.  She will learn to obedience train, seeing-eye dog training, and police dog training.  Then she wants to get married and have a family of her own.  (By 23, she says, but sooner is better.)  I can't believe we are old enough to be having these conversations, but it sure is fun dreaming with her.  6 more weeks, then my job as mother of school children is coming to a close.  Adult children and the joys of starting new lives is what we are looking at now.  Phew!  I hope I'm ready, cause ready or not, here it comes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is insane! Time sure flies. I remember having very specific dreams like her, too. I can't believe you youngins are going to be "empty nesters!" I know there are even more fun adventures in store for you. :)

    ReplyDelete