Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

More Like Him


After careful consideration my resolution for the year 2013 is to be More like Him.  I am going to work on loving like the Savior does.  I think this will in turn give me more joy in life.  Some of my most choice experiences I have had in my life are when I am serving.  Not only serving my church family, but in the world too.  

I know that I will not be as great as the Savior, but I can be More like Him.  This is a goal that brings tears to my eyes as I type.  I know it is the right thing for me at this point in my life.
I know that the Savior was the Master at loving those whom no one else considered to.  I want to emulate this behavior.  In doing so, I can only become a better, more understanding and patient person.  Who couldn't benefit from these character traits.

I look forward to seeing where this goal might go.  Welcome 2013, I'm glad to have a new start and focus for the year.

3 comments:

  1. I think you do a good job of loving others and I think this is a wonderful resolution. More people should do this...like me for instance! Good choice. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent resolution. Kathy's right about you, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture! I've never seen it before. It really spoke to my heart. What an amazing goal, Stacy. In fact, I think it's the best New Year's resolution I've ever heard. I really don't think you have too much to work on though. You are one of the most Christ-like people that I know. We miss you guys already.

    ReplyDelete