Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hayride and Bonfire

Saturday night we hosted a YSA event at my dad's farm.  We set up a bonfire and hayride and they came and played.
Can you believe some of these kids never had a hotdog roasted on a stick before?  is that even possible?  I guess they can add a new line item fulfilled on their bucket list.

Dad stacked a huge brush pile for us, and boy was it nice.

You can't have a bonfire with out s'mores and donuts, don't forget the cider.


 Thanks Kota and Kayla for helping grandpa set up the hayride.  Dumby me left the camera back at the bonfire during the ride.


I think they all had fun.  I look forward to planning more.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!
    Wasn't it just yesterday that we were planning Primary activities with your kids?

    ReplyDelete