Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

On to the Next

This past week was fast and furious.  Monday 3/3, we heard the when and where of the mission, then we were busy finalizing and saying our goodbyes to family and friends.  We were action packed and working hard to get Kota ready to go serve the Lord.
 
 We booked a room in Canton to be closer to the airport.  Our final evening right before getting ready to go.
 It was a lot less difficult to let him go this time.  He is 20, and he can't stay home forever.
 As much as we would love to keep him, it was time to let go.  I couldn't ask for a better place for him to be.
 



 Goodbye, Ohio.  It's on to the next.

 
 Goodbye, Moose, we love you and know that you are going to make a great missionary and that
you will have so many great experiences.  We love you, and know that you are ready to go on to the next chapter of life.

3 comments:

  1. I know it has happened elsewhere, but Dakota is the first missionary I've ever met to be reinstated. I am so happy for him and proud of him for his honest and hard efforts. The atonement is truly a wonderful thing. Good job, mama, on keeping him uplifted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's worked hard for this and he'll be a better missionary for the Lord with the added maturity. I love second chances..to me it's one of the meanings of the word HOPE. God bless and best of luck Kota!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a sad but sweet milestone to see your adult Children make a new chapter in their life. Remember when you were 20? I often remind myself that I was once that age and I need to give my kids the same chance I had at that young adult age. Knowing you raised and taught him right you have nothing to fear.

    ReplyDelete