Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Amish Country Visit with the Elders

Monday, we took our Elders and the Wooster Elders to Amish Country for a P-day (personal day) visit.
 It was a beautiful day to be a tourist.  We got to see the beautiful country side in Holmes County.
 We did the "boy" tour and only visited the cheese factories and Lehman's.  We also had lunch at Der Dutchman in Walnut Creek.
They were happy to check out the hardware store.

 And take silly pictures...

 Maybe they need to learn how to be a little less gangsta'!

I don't know Elder Graves, I think the straw hat was better!
 
We found out the Wooster Elders don't get much food.  I'm proud of our Ward doing a great job taking care of our missionaries.  Funny, we were taking care of our missionaries here and someone else was taking care of my missionary in Utah.  He was so happy to get to play a round of golf with a member on Monday.  We got word today Dakota has been transferred to South Jordan, Utah.  What a beautiful place.

3 comments:

  1. I love Lehman's! Such a fun place to go. It reminds me so much of my Grandma since they have all the fun things she had at her house, from games to kitchen gear. Another fun stop out that way is Keim Lumber in Charm. If you like wood, it's awesome. I love the bonnet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to suggest Keim lumber too..although I've never been there! We do love Lehman's however and always find fun stuff. Now, if we ever get Sister Missionaries, Pine Tree Barn is the place to go...maybe we need to make a trip together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love how Heavenly Father works! Thanks for taking us to Lehman's, too. It is a cool place! I wrote Dakota yesterday. Now I just have to pop it in the mai!

    ReplyDelete