Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Birthday Boy in Training

 I had the opportunity to go to BGSU to do some special education coordinator training.  It happened to be the day after Kyle's 45th b-day.  So I talked the old guy into going with me and getting a hotel room the night of his birthday.
 It was fun getting away for a night.  We went out to dinner and just relaxed without kids and animals.  It was nice to just hang out and talk for awhile.  Kyle dropped me at BGSU the next day for my training.  This one was not the best I've been to, but not the worst either.
 So I got picked up by Kyle and had a nice lunch and we went home.  What a great way to spend sometime, trapping him in a car with me for a couple of hours.
Before heading home we stopped in Bass Pro Shops and did a little shopping.  I told Kyle to pick out somethings for his birthday, but he waited for me to actually purchase them.  He ended up getting some things for the camper he is building for us.  I can't wait to see it finished. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kyle! I can see it was a good one. The camper project sounds so cool and I know he'll do a good job. Can't wait to see it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful times to have just the two of you together! Love you two and the life you have made for yourselves!

    ReplyDelete