Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Devotional


Each year at Christmas time the First Presidecy talks to the members of the Church about the importance of the season. (You can view it at www.lds.org) I always enjoy watching, especially from the comfort of my own home! I really enjoyed the messages and how they relate to our lives today. I liked how President Uchdorf told of how we can sometimes be like the Grinch character and be annoyed by the packages, boxes and bags. But are we going to let our hearts stay two sizes to small or are we going to find the real meaning of Christmas.
I hope we all slow down enough to enjoy the subtle influences of the Savior on our lives. I hope that I can come to understand and become more charitible so that it's a habit or condition in which I live and not a planned activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment