Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Let the Candy Making Begin

We decided this year to only make one of each of our favorite cookies/candy and one item that the family likes. So I decided on Buckeyes. Yes, I made my favorite first...well sort of...Last week I made a pan of fudge that we already devoured. I guess I'll have to make another one.

We are going to collect cookies and candy from Relief Society sisters to make plates to deliver to our shut-ins for Christmas. We are teaming up with the youth to make the deliveries. So making a double batch of buckeyes in my new kitchen-aid is going to the greater good...if they make it through the week....

Kayla bought her goddesses a new collar. The collars have a little bell on them. The kittens had a hilarious good time figuring those out. We got a good laugh from them. They were running around all frantic and trying to get the bell. Jolly good show that was. Hope you laugh as much as we did.


1 comment:

  1. The candy looks delish!!! I am starting cookie making here today too...let the festive eating begin!!!
    (Diet in January)

    ReplyDelete