Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Balance Obtained

The boys are home!  You know, I am so happy about this.  It is amazing how the house feels when everybody is here.  I feel balanced.  I was able to sleep well for the first time all week.  I have been staying up until the wee hours of the morning reading and then getting up early too.  I am glad they are home.
Kyle had a good week at camp.  It was hot, but they boys did what they were supposed to do. 

 Meal time at camp is what Kyle talks about the most.  They don't go hungry that's for sure.
 Noah was the only casualty at camp.  He ran into the back of someone's head playing football in the dark and broke his nose.  He looked fine on Saturday at our house.  He wasn't bruised at all.
Curtis had his first year at camp.  By the end of the week he was so tired that he didn't even hear the morning music playing to wake them up.  So the boys collapsed his tent on him to get him up.  I bet that was a rude awakening.

Glad your home boys.  I missed you.

2 comments:

  1. I always missed mine, too. They sure had some good times up at camp, though.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad your family is back intact! I know when Casey's gone I sleep terribly, too. That tent looked so nice like Camp Beverly Hills!

    ReplyDelete