Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Humid Tuesday

To beat the heat today and scattered thunderstorms the kids and I went to see a movie. We watched the Prince of Persia. It was a pretty good action flick! I might have to go see it again with Kyle.

We had a great time. The boy scouts are at a poltical speech tonight doing a flag raising and earning part of a merit badge or Duty to God requirement.

I went walking with Vicki last night and got an enormous blister on my heal. I bought a new pair of tennis shoes today, hope that helps. It was a lot of fun sweating and talking together. Now that college is on the downward stretch I'm going to have to establish some more relationships with the sisters. It's fun getting to know people.

No comments:

Post a Comment