Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 9, 2010

This is my first time blogging so hope all goes well. I wanted a safe way to keep up with friends and family. I officially have two children in high school now. I'm not technically old at 34, but I'm wondering where all the time has gone. I am enjoying have two teenagers in the house even though I'm suddenly not as smart as I used to be.

Dakota is in weight training for football on MWFs this summer. Kayla is just hanging out with me. I'm finishing my last two college classes and will have my masters degree in August. Kyle is working away for the family.

2 comments:

  1. 2 kids in high school!! Dang the time really does fly I can not believe it has been that long since I have seen all of you. So sad!! Love you guys I am excited to keep up with you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start! I don't have music on mine but I'll help you get it on yours. Nice pic of family! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete