Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Zamboni for Dinner?

We often talk about what we are going to make for dinner on the way to work.  I told Kyle since I haven't cooked all week due to parent teacher conferences and grading lots of end of the term projects that I would make stromboli for dinner tonight.

He couldn't remember what I said so he told the guys at work that I was making zamboni for dinner.  I got a chuckle out of that.  A zamboni is a machine they use to clean the ice in a ice skating/hockey rink, if you didn't know.

Well here is the zamboni, I mean, stromboli in all its glory.  Yummo!


3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! What's in it? Looks beautiful and now you must post the recipe..pretty soon, if you post enough recipes you can write a cookbook, make millions, retire and adopt me as your 2nd Mom...done deal I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More, more!!
    I want to know more.... is that bread dough? And what do you put in it? I bet anything goes and you could change it up a lot, but what's in yours?!? Looks just great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's in the middle? It looks so gooood!

    ReplyDelete