Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

What Will You Do In the Summertime? To Keep Yourself Cool

 You swim in pool to keep yourself cool!  Mom bought a pool a few weeks back.  She lives right around the corner from us; and we spend a lot more time there right now, especially in the recent heat waves.
 Guess who's having her 16th b-day party here?
Yep, it is so much fun and refreshing.  Thanks mom for giving us a place to cool off and do some aquatics.  It's been fun!

6 comments:

  1. we live near (not on) a lake so we jump in when it is hot
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a pool like that. I miss the little one we put up but it would have been a pain with the heat this year to keep it cool enough to swim in! Looks like fun and I still can't believe Kayla is going to be 16! Man I'm old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo that looks so nice!! I wish we had more access to a pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to have a pool close by! Wonderful memories are going to be made there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! I wish our weather were warm enough to need a pool. When it is, we make do with the river, or a movie. I hope you're enjoying the quickly waning days of your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love our pool. Nothing better on a hot day. And I go in at night, which is my fave.

    =)

    ReplyDelete