Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sweatin'in the Oldie

That's me.  Everyday since we started on August 20th.
Osborn Elementary School
We are not an air conditioned building.  Thank goodness the community supported a new school levy and this won't be the case much longer.

 We have fans that blow around hot air.  This year we are peaked at maximum capacity in our grade level, so that doesn't leave much room to ventilate.

I'm looking forward to a break in the weather.  Looks like next week will be it...what happened to the cold front that went through the week before school started?

2 comments:

  1. I remember parent-teacher conferences when the boys were going there...I said if I kept my kids in a room that hot for 6hrs I'd be put in jail..I truly feel your pain! Hope the weather cools..you know Jack is hoping that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how summer decided to roll on in once school started up this year. Tom has been doing the double showers lately too.

    ReplyDelete