Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day take 7

 It has been a snowy winter here in Ohio.  It has been a long time since I've seen this much snow.  So much snow and subzero temperatures that we have had a lot of snow days from school.  This year I am not upset by all the delays as Kota is counting down days to his mission.  Each snow day is a gift of time with him because the guy he works for stays home with his boys on snow days.
The puppies were snuggled in after taking a long walk in the deep crusty snow.  Worn out.  
Kyle said. We are having a salt shortage in Ohio so roads were a little worse than normal today.


 
Big piles of snow are around the house.  Tina was just taking on of his long winter's naps.
 
Me, even though I did not go to school I got caught up on my mountains of paperwork.  In the business world anyone with this amount of paperwork would have a secretary.
 
Kota is getting in some of his favorite episodes before abstaining from TV for 2 years.

We have been enjoying family time so much.  I am grateful for the extra hours with the young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment