Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Faith, Family, and Friends

Kayla's first choir concert in high school. They sounded great. They got to perform at AU Chapel today.

What a fun weekend; busy, but fun! We went to Kota's football line-up again. Robin and Toby came with us Saturday morning. We lost; Robin says she's a jinx, I don't know...they lost by 2 points in the last 35 seconds of the game. It was just one of those days. Anyhow Kota played well. After the game we ate lunch together at Belly Busters and split up. Kyle and Kota went to help on Grandma's roof. Kayla and I went to do our grocery shoppping. We also went to Kayla's friend Meghan's baptism at church. It was a beautiful ceremony. We really felt the Spirit and were grateful for the opportunity to be there. Then we finished our grocery shopping and headed home to meet the boys. The kids opted to stay home while Kyle and I went to Mansfield to get things for my classroom at Sam's Club. It was a nice evening with my husband. I enjoyed the quietness that we get to discuss life and heartaches together. He truly is my eternal companion!

Kaden, Kolton, and Kamryn enjoying the beautiful fall day.

Kyle, Kevin and Toby working on the roof.

Isn't that a total Grandma face? What did the kids do this time?

Enjoying the apple pie Kota made at home ec. He has brought home a delicious treat several nights this week. The Elder's got to enjoy a sundae pie on Thursday courtesy of Kota.

I am so grateful for my family. I enjoy the four of us as well as our extended family. It is nice to know how blessed we are! I feel a lot of joy today. We had good meetings at church, I got to hear wonderful choir music and reflect on my blessings. I am gratful for my testimony of the gospel. Without that I think I would have given up on things long ago. I know that my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live. I know they know me by name and want me to try hard and live well so I can return to live with them. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testiment of Jesus Christ. I know there are modern day prophets. I got to listen to them last week. I love that knowledge and am gratful that it strengthens me when I feel weak.

1 comment:

  1. Stacy, thank you so much for your testimony. It really warmed my heart.

    ReplyDelete