Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Grillin' Time

There is nothing better than BBQ on the grill.  Kyle has learned how use a smoker.  He can make some mean BBQ.  They boys were out delivering mulch for the Boy Scout fundraiser on Saturday.  I decided that I was going to get a brisket ready for the grill.
 Last summer we bought a smoke box for the gas grill.  Kyle thought he'd try it out on the grill and see if he liked it as well as his smoker.  We have been asking him to smoke some meat for a few weeks, and he has been ignoring us.  I decided if I got the meat ready to go he wouldn't be able to put us off anymore.  Well here are our results.
MMM!  It was so good!  There is nothing like a good meal at the end of a long day.  Thanks dear, I knew you would take over this meal.  I was banking on it!

3 comments:

  1. That looks yummy! I think we will grill this weekend. I invited the Missionaries for dinner on Sunday and I'm hearing ribs on the grill calling my name! Now we just need to get some propane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good. I have used the chips that you smoke and put on the charcoal and that was good. My husband is not a grill guy so you are lucky
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck! It's 12:40am and I'm so hungry now! That food looks so amazing! We should totally cook something like that when we get together next time. Don't you think? :)

    ReplyDelete