Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Crazy Cat

This guy loves the bath tub.  He will do anything he can to get into the bathroom.  Lately, as soon as the bathroom door gets opened he will dart from wherever he is in the house to get in.  Today, he took my foot completely out from under me to get in there.  Thankfully, my other foot was grounded and I didn't fall, I was just surprised!
They are not allowed to be in the bathroom, because they crawl into the towel cupboard and get fur on the clean towels.  Kyle doesn't appreciate cat hair sticking to his face when he drys off.  (It brings a whole new meaning to his whiskers. hehe)
Kayla thinks they are just acting like teenagers and doing things they aren't supposed too.  But she also thinks that he might like the bathtub because Grandma used to put them in the bathtub when they were babies.  Grandma felt bad for them when it was cold or raining and brought the then, outside kittens; into the house to be dry and warm.
Who knows, I just don't want the crazy cat knocking me down to get into the tub!

3 comments:

  1. Cats just have a mind of their own, don't they? There is no rhyme or reason for much of their behavior! Several years ago I had a cat that insisted on sitting/laying in the bathroom sink while I got ready for work. He was so offended if I removed him to brush my teeth!
    Our old cat did the same thing as yours, opened the cupboard doors and crawled in with the towels, or the linen closet to sleep on the sheets. Oh, that hair everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put some water in that tub..I bet it won't be the "in place" anymore! Our cat doesn't do weird things like that..that's because it barely puts up with us humans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that IS a crazy cat.

    Maybe you should add a little water to the mix...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete