Welcome to the mayhem

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Job

I don't get too many pictures of myself, Kyle snuck this one when I wasn't looking. Dakota and Kayla have a lawn care business for the summer, possibly moving into snow removal in the winter. I decided that I'd help Kota today since Kayla is at a friends house.
We worked a lot harder than I thought they were. Guess I'll have to not give him so much flack when he complains that it tires him out. He usually ends up taking care of the lawns after he has lifted weights for football. (Maybe he really is tired.) I don't know, seems like he always has energy to do what he wants to do. Guess we all operate that way.
For a 13 and 15 year old they make a decent wage for caring for 5 yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment